Clean and disinfect countertops
Clean and shine appliances
Clean stovetop and burner pans
Clean inside and outside of microwave
Wipe down front of oven and refrigerator
Wipe down table
Scrub kitchen sink
Sweep and mop kitchen floor
Clean and disinfect sink, toilet, and tub – inside and out
Wipe down cabinet fronts
Clean and shine mirror, shower doors,
Dust door frames, raised panels, window ledges, etc.
Sweep and mop floor on hands and knees
Make bed with clean sheets (for $5.00 each)
Dust furniture and knick-knacks
Vacuum floors and under beds, if possible
Dust furniture, window ledges, frames, knick-knacks,
Dust window blinds, as needed
High dust ceilings for cobwebs
Vacuum or sweep and mop all floors
Vacuum furniture including under cushions
Clean or dust hanging light fixtures and fans, as needed
Dust stairs, banister and railing
Clean or dust outside of fireplace and mantel
Empty all trash
The Belleza’s Cleaning:
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 service fee.
When you hire us for your house cleaning, you will have the most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available! We customize the cleaning of your home to meet your needs and expectations. Our services are available for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one-time cleanings.
Basic Cleaning (Recurring or One-Time Cleaning)
Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
Blinds and window sills (dusted)
Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed)
Top of refrigerator
Outside of appliances cleaned /inside microwave
Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
Tub/Shower and tiles cleaned
All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped)
Vacuum all carpeted areas
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate heavy cleaning.